Central European Joint Infoday on Centralised Actions
Cooperation with Partner Countries in Erasmus+
26th - 27th November 2015 in Bratislava, Slovakia
About the conference
SAAIC - the National Agency for Erasmus+ Programme for Education and Training Sectors is organising with its partner National Agencies from Austria and Hungary a joint international conference on centralised actions under the Erasmus+ programme with the title "Central European Joint Infoday on Centralised Actions, Cooperation with Partner Countries in the Erasmus+ Programme".
As the name indicates the conference is focusing on the international dimension of the Erasmus+ programme - the cooperation of European higher education institutions with their partner universities all over the world through actions managed by the EACEA Executive Agency in Brussels. Hence, the main topics of the conference will be centralised actions Capacity Building in Higher Education (the former Tempus programme), Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees and last but not least - Jean Monnet. In order to provide a compact overview of this type of actions, also Knowledge Alliances will be discussed.
The theoretical background of each action will first be introduced by a representative of the EACEA or a National Agency, whereby the practical part will be covered by a university as a good practice example.
The conference participants will also have the pleasure to meet four National Erasmus+ Offices from the partner countries of Israel, Kazakhstan, Palestine and Serbia whose representatives will explain the priorities of their countries in future project proposals.
Through in-depth practical presentations and discussions as well as through exchange of experience at so-called learning tables we expect to reach our aim to give a real and a very practical support to potential applicants under the Erasmus+ programme.
Aims of the conference
The main aim of the conference is to promote and to give an extensive overview of the Erasmus+ centralised actions of Capacity Building in Higher Education, Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees, Jean Monnet and Knowledge Alliances. Through guidance and support received during the event the participating HEIs should be able to submit proposals of high quality under the next Erasmus+ Call for Proposals.
Invited participants will be HEIs from Slovakia, Austria, Hungary, Poland and the Czech Republic.
The participation in the conference is open for invited participants only. In case of interest please consult the Erasmus+ National Agency in your country.
- Trebatická, R. - International Dimension of the Erasmus+ Programme
- Friedrich, M. - Capacity Building in Higher Education
- Beinhauer, R. - A successful Tempus project
- Voelkl, Ch. - Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees
- György, E. - TEMA European Territories (Civilisation, Nation, Region, City): Identity and Development
- Genser, E. - Jean Monnet Activities in Erasmus+ Programme
- Palšová, L. - Practical Experience with Jean Monnet Activities
- Theurillat, K. - Israel - Priorities of a Partner Country
- U. Tasbulatova, Sh. - Kazakhstan - Priorities of a Partner Country
- Jayousi, N. - Education in the Southern Mediterranean Region with a special focus on Palestine
- Dragićević, N. - Serbia - Priorities of a Partner Country
- Beke, M. - Knowledge alliances
- Friedrich, M. - How to write a good project proposal
- Voelkl, Ch. – How to prepare a competitive proposal
- Caspian University - Information
- Caspian University - Strategy
- SUCCESS - handout
- TEMA - handout
- SLOVAKIA - fiche
- AUSTRIA - fiche
- HUNGARY - fiche
- Jean Monnet INFO - fiche
FotogaleryDownload all photos from conference [730 MB]
Date and venue
The conference takes place on 26th – 27th November 2015 at
Hotel Mercure Bratislava Centrum
Žabotova 2, Bratislava
SAAIC - Národná agentúra programu Erasmus+ pre vzdelávanie a odbornú prípravu
Ms. Ruth Trebaticka
OeAD (Österreichische Austauschdienst)
Ms. Martina Friedrich
Tempus Public Foundation
Kéthly Anna tér 1.
Mr. Márton Beke
How to get to the conference venue?
You can use the public transport services: http://imhd.zoznam.sk/ba/schedules-timetables.html.
Types of tickets for a single way:
- 15-minute ticket: 0,70 Eur
- 60-minute ticket: 0,90 Eur
Tickets must be purchased before boarding and validated immediately after first boarding the vehicle. Travel times in minutes are shown in schedules prior to stop names (they are effectual also if the actual journey without transfer takes longer, e.g. due to traffic congestion).
1. If you arrive by train at the Bratislava Main Railway Station (Hlavná stanica):
You can walk to the Mercure Bratislava Centre which is located next to the Main Railway Station: 7-10 minutes walking distance.
2. If you arrive by bus at the Bus Station Mlynské Nivy (Bratislava, AS):
Buy a 15-minute ticket, take a trolleybus No. 210 and get off at the final stop named Hlavna stanica (the main railway station). Mercure Bratislava Centre is located next to the Main Railway Station: 7-10 minutes walking distance.
3. If you arrive by plane at the Vienna Airport Swechat:
There is a bus (Slovak lines) leaving every hour that will take you to Bratislava Bus Station Mlynské Nivy (Bratislava, AS): http://www.eurolines.sk/en.html.
The journey takes approximately 50 minutes. For the trip from the Bus station to the hotel, please see Point 2 above.
4. If you arrive by plane at the M.R.Štefánik Airport (Letisko M.R.Štefánika):
Buy a 60-minute ticket, take a bus No. 61 and get off at the final stop named Hlavna stanica. Mercure Bratislava Centre is located next to the Main Railway Station: 7-10 minutes walking distance.